Política de privacidad
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to
to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, as well as in the Organic Law on Data Protection, we inform you that,
In NOMBRE_EMPRESA_SL (hereinafter Sky Andaluz). We believe and defend that your privacy is very important and that only you should be able to decide what use is made of your information.
For this reason, we have adapted to the European regulations for the Protection of Personal Data and we put at your disposal everything you need to understand it and we ask you to tell us
what we can and cannot do with your data.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to
To the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD), as well as the Organic Law on Data Protection, we inform you of the following:
|Who is responsible for your data?||
Sky Andaluz with NIF / NIE / CIF: B42834911 EUID: ES18020.000202979
Telephone number: 623 458 034
Website address: https://skyandaluz.com/
|What are we going to use your data for?||
At Sky Andaluz we use your personal data, under our legitimate interest:
– If you are a client: to manage the data in order to be able to provide the online marketing services that you require.
– If you contact us through the web or social networks: to respond to the request for information. Your data will be processed in order to manage said contact, answer the queries, doubts or comments that you send us through the channels enabled for this purpose on our website.
– If you send us your CV: the data provided will be processed in order to manage the receipt of the CVs, as well as in order to analyze the professional profile of the candidate and, where appropriate, enable participation in the selection processes .
If we have your consent, your data will be used to send you commercial communications, offers, launches, etc., as well as to keep you informed of all our news.
Likewise, we inform you that Sky Andaluz will not make automated decisions based on your profile.
|Who will we communicate your data to?||
We have a series of legal obligations that we must comply with regarding your data. Among them, we must provide these data when requested by the Tax Agency.
In addition, and always with your consent, your data will be transferred to those public or private entities that you indicate to us to carry out any type of procedure that you ask us to manage on your behalf.
You must bear in mind that if you contact our team through any of the profiles on social networks that Sky Andaluz makes available to users, in addition to giving us the data you provide, you will also be transferring them to the entities responsible for that own social network. To know the use and treatment that these entities make of your data, we advise you to carefully read the privacy policies of the social networks that are active.
In the same way, if your interest is to contact us to participate in a personnel selection process that we have active, and your contact form is through any of the job search portals that can be managed from this entity, you have You should know that in addition to giving us your data to Sky Andaluz, you will also have previously given them (at the time of your registration), to those job portals in which you have included your professional profile. You will be able to know the use, treatment and possible assignments of these portals, consulting their Privacy Policies.
|Where do we get your data from?||
We obtain your data when:
–You provide them to us through the contact form or when you register as a client for hiring our services.
-Contact with us through the web or social networks.
-You send us your CV for possible personnel selection processes.
|What are your rights and how can you exercise them?||
We inform you that you have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns you or not.
– You will be able to access, rectify, delete and oppose certain treatments, as well as exercise your right to limitation of treatment, portability and not be the subject of an individual decision based solely on automated treatment.
– Access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are dealing with that concerns you.
– Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider inaccurate and that are subject to treatment by us, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Request the limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data on which you have requested limitation in the treatment for the exercise or defense claims.
– To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, as well as to have them transmitted by us to another data controller.
– Oppose the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to oppose the processing of your data. In that case, we would stop treating them unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In addition, at any time you can withdraw your consent to send commercial communications.
|How long do we keep your data?||
If you are a client: They will be kept until the end of the provision of the service, and once it is finished, until their deletion is requested by the interested party.
– If you have given us your consent to send commercial communications: Until you request their deletion or express your intention not to continue receiving them.
– If you are a job applicant: Until the end of the selection process and, where appropriate, up to 3 more years.
– If you have contacted us through the web or social networks: Until the treatment is finished or you request the deletion of your data.
Sky Andaluz must also keep certain information based on legal requirements.
ALIAS has contracted the following service providers, which comply with the applicable regulations on data protection,
at the time of hiring:
- Professional Hosting SL
- Google LLC, with address at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, 94043, Mountain View (California), United States, which provides GSuite services, consisting of cloud computing and email services.
- If you want to read more information about the Privacy Shield Framework signed between the EU and the US, you can do so through: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
USE OF IMAGES IN ARTICLES
ALIAS uses copyright-free resources. Using various sources for this such as stocksnap.io, pixabay.com, freepik.es,